Review: Authentically Izzy by Pepper Basham

 Isabelle Edgewood has had a couple of bad relationship experiences, but that changes when her cousin signs her up for a dating app. She starts corresponding to a man named Brodie who lives in a small European country. They bond over books and eventually fall for each other, especially after Brodie visits her hometown. Isabelle has to deal with meddling family members and another guy who wants to date her, but her heart is with Brodie. 
I loved this story! I did like that it was written in emails and texts for the first half of the book. I thought it gave a view of the characters personalities and set up the story well. I loved all the literature references, especially the Lord Of The Rings references. I can’t wait to see all the characters in the next books.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Powerless by Lauren Roberts

Review: Darling Girls by Sally Hepworth

Review: Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen