The Beginning -January

 Hi everyone! My name is Holly and I am starting this blog because I love to read and want to read more this year. For January, I will read three books and write review blogs for each of them.                                 

A Flicker In The Dark by Stacy Willingham is a thriller/ mystery about a woman whose past will haunt her on the cusp of her wedding.

Trust byHernan Diaz is a book about a wealthy couple in the depression era and speculation abounds about them. A novel written in the 1930’s deepens the mystery about them.                                                                                            Mansfield Park by Jane Austen is my favorite Austen book. Fanny Price lives with her aunt and uncle on their estate, Mansfield Park. Fanny and her cousins are put to the test in several situations. So these are the books for this month. I will be reading both Christian and secular books in the coming months. Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Powerless by Lauren Roberts

Review: Darling Girls by Sally Hepworth

Review: Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen